iOS Universal Books
Introducing the new takealot.com eReader app, free and optimised for your iPhone and iPad, making it easier to read your eBooks bought on takealot.com
Download and read English and Afrikaans eBooks on your favourite device. With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark and make notes on your favourite passages and personalise your page margins, font style and brightness. Browse your library in list view or a grid of covers, and organise your eBooks into collections.
- Night mode turns the text white and the page black, which may be easier on your eyes while reading in low light.
- Adjusting brightness with swipe gestures
- Increase or decrease text size
- Change the font styles
- Highlight paragraphs of text and make notes
- Adjust the margins allowing more or less text on a page
- Search for certain words or paragraphs in your eBook
- Different page turn animations available - choose from flip, slide, fade or cut
- View all your books in either a list or a grid of their covers
- Sort, organize collections and rename eBooks
Includes new UI redesign reflecting takealot.com while continuing to provide all the great features of ability to download eBooks from the Purchased eBooks tab, accessing DRM-protected eBook content, creating bookmarks, editing settings of the Reading View and organizing Library content into by creating new Collections.