Kindle – Read eBooks, Magazines & Textbooks
iOS Universal Books
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Kindle with the free Kindle app, and carry all your eBooks with you, wherever you go. eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images
• A customizable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page color
• Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page
• Ability to make and share in-page highlights
• Bold font and text size options
• Access to local library eBooks
Now you can check the current time without leaving the page you're reading. Use the option in the Settings menu in the Library to display the clock. You can also tap the upper, left-hand corner of the screen (iPads), or the center of the top of the screen (iPhones) to toggle it on and off. The clock will not be displayed in some books including magazines, Print Replica textbooks, comics, and graphic novels.
148Apps —Kindle for iPhone