Featuring fully automated comics from Top Cow, Antarctic Press, and Indy, with more to come!
"With Digital Comics, Madcap Studios has developed a fantastic comic book reading experience for the iPad and iPhone." - AppShopper.com
"Madcap Studios' Digital Comics app enriches your comic-reading experience with features like automated panel-by-panel reading and action animations." - Macworld.com
5/5 - "Digital Comics is a great app that does exactly what it says it does!" - Appboy.com
5/5 - "One of the coolest apps I've ever used!" - Random App Store Review we greatly appreciate
Digital Comics by Madcap Studios brings Comic Books to life in a way never before possible! Unlike other apps, Digital Comics is not a simple image viewer; but was built as a Comic Reader from the ground up, with innovative features like automated viewing that make reading Comic Books better and easier than ever.
Exclusive to Digital Comics, Panel Mode automatically guides you from panel to panel, on a timer, or at the tap of a button; no more finicking with manual panning and zooming (although Digital Comics also provides fantastic manual navigation as well). As gunshots fire, and explosion go off in the comic, you'll see the screen shake and even feel the device vibrate in your hand. It's clean interface allows for full screen comic viewing, flipping pages with a swipe, or with a single tap a scrollable in-line page picker provides a thumbnail of each page.
Digital Comics also features a custom in-app store, making it easy to discover and purchase new content, allowing you to store your whole digital comic library in one place!
For more info on Digital Comics, please visit our website:
• Wallpaper Exporting! Every comic already includes a high quality themed background image formatted for your device. Now you can export it, set it as your Wallpaper, or share it with friends! ENJOY! :D
• 'Running Time' now listed in Book Info, relative to your custom Reading / Transition Speed Settings. Wanted #1, for example, at default settings reads: 21.77 minutes. (As long as an entire television show!)
• Continuous Play Setting Switch - When in panel mode, when the end of a comic is reached, instead of exiting Panel mode, it will automatically load the next comic, and continue playing on it's own. If it hits the end of your list, it'll loop back to the first and start again.
• (iPhone/iPod) Auto Rotate Setting Switch - Set whether or not the interface should automatically rotate to the orientation best suited for any particular panel.
• Updated App Icon!
• Updated Splash Screens!
• Updated Default Backgrounds (includes iPad Retina)!
• Updated Tab Icons! (book spines for "Comics" didn't really make sense)
• Books now sort in AlphaNumerical Order, instead of whatever the heck it was doing before!
• The Page Picker no longer scrolls to the page you're on as it slides up. It should now already be set by that time.
• Fixed a crash when exiting a comic with auto panels still running.
• Fixed a crash when trying to Contact Us via email.
• Fixed an issue where the "Twitter" button did nothing.
• Fixed an issue where the In-Store Coverflow would report the wrong title after first load.
• Fixed an issue where the Welcome tooltip wouldn't appear in Landscape.
• Fixed an issue where "Retain Zoom Level" wasn't properly retaining from one page to another.
• Fixed an issue where there the page would have a black margin at the bottom if you scrolled up with the page picker visible.
• Fixed an issue where the thumbs located in a Comic's Info View in the Store could appear distorted.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Madcap Studios, inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (622)
- 4.2 MB