Our official AppShopper app has been updated, getting several new features including links to 3rd-party app reviews at 148apps and TouchArcade, a way for users to rate apps directly, push notification scheduling and more. Version 1.4 of Appshopper hit the App Store just now though it may take a few hours for it to become available to you depending on your location.
A frequently-requested feature – the ability to turn off push notifications for a period you define, like at night when you’re sleeping – has also been added. And you can now view the Top 200 apps in any category for the iPhone or iPad, paid or free within the app as well.
The full list of what’s new in this update is as follows:
- Top 200 rankings
- App Ratings
- Links to 3rd party app reviews
- Automatically loads apps when scrolling to the bottom of a list
- New filters for search
- Email notification settings
- Disable push notifications during certain times of the day
- In-app AppShopper account registration
- Share an app’s info via Twitter, Facebook, email and more
- Various bug fixes
AppShopper remains free and is ad-supported. A one-time in-app purchase of $.99 removes all ads forever.
We hope you enjoy the official AppShopper app! If you have any questions or need support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.