iOS Universal Weather
Terremoto shows the latest earthquake data for the Italian peninsula, as reported by INGV (National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology). Includes free push notification alerts. Supports Apple Watch. Main features:
• push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold). Push notifications allow the application to receive events even when unused, without this leading to an increased consumption of battery
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• magnitude and local (same country) event filters
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event occurred in your country over the last 24 hours
• support for 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Critical Alerts, Dark Mode
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC)
• extra feature: worldwide events from multiple sources, available as in-app-purchase
• NOAA tsunami bulletins (PRO version only)
• search earthquake events by date, city, country, continent and reporting agency
• Siri Shortcuts support - "Hey Siri, what are the latest earthquakes in Italy?"
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Data source: © ISIDe Working Group (INGV, 2010), Italian Seismological Instrumental and parametric database.
This is an independent app and is not affiliated with or endorsed by INGV.
Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability.
What's new in this update:
• user can now select notifications alert tone and critical alerts volume (PRO Version)
in recent updates:
• minor UI tweaks and optimizations
• new search feature for map
• long press support (event previews)
• Dark Mode
• iOS13 compatibility