iOS Universal Utilities
Voice Memos turns your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch into a portable audio recorder. A new, modern design makes it even easier to capture and share personal notes, family moments, classroom lectures, and more. Editing tools like trim, insert, and replace let you fine-tune your recordings. And with iCloud support, you can capture audio on the go with your iOS device, then use your Mac to do even more with your recordings.
New for Apple Watch
• Capture new recordings right from your wrist.
• New memos automatically sync across your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with iCloud.
• Listen to your most recent recordings through the built-in speaker on Apple Watch or connect a bluetooth device.
• Rename recordings with Dictation or Scribble.
• Record using the built-in microphone, a Bluetooth headset, or a compatible external microphone.
• Choose compressed or uncompressed audio formats.
• Automatically name recordings based on your location.
• iCloud support to keep your recordings and edits in sync across all your devices.
• Pinch-to-zoom for more precision when editing.
• Trim your recordings to save just the portion you want.
• Replace and resume to fine-tune your recordings.
Listen and share
• Quickly find recordings with the search feature.
• Jump 15 seconds forward or back in your recording.
• Share recordings via AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements