This app was removed from the App Store.
Measure Map - By Global DPI
iOS Universal Utilities
Measure Map lets you quickly and easily measure distances, perimeters and areas with laser sharp precision! It even takes into account the curvature of the earth’s surface. Use it for small areas or large, then share your findings via iTunes or email. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
“Well designed and intuitive, I use it mostly to measure fields in the countryside (Argentinean Patagonia). The Satellite maps associated with this extra precise measure tool simplifies my work in a way I could not even dream of. Really a great job!”
“...my whole office is now using this app...for small sites or large sites, either way I find it VERY accurate...you won’t regret buying this app.”
- Wayne Meyer (architect)
You may be an architect, a sports enthusiast or a geography hobbyist. It doesn’t matter why you have a keen interest in accurate distances, it just matters that you have the tools to satisfy your need to know them.
That’s what Measure Map is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
You don’t need a degree to take advantage of what Measure Map offers. Just drag the cross-hair, plunk pins in to mark the area you want measured and – boom! It’s done. Easy, right? No. Since version 2.0 you have a "magic" button that allows you to input points more easily without loosing it's professional accuracy.
The app measures any distance, route, or area you want, over Maps. Want to calculate your drive on the golf course, or maybe find out the distance of that marathon you’re thinking of entering? Go ahead. Need to know the size of a parcel of arable land for your company? You can do that, too.
Measure Map is perfect for both professional and personal uses. You can rely on the data it gives you, so feel free to confidently share your mapped measurements via iTunes or email. You can even publish them online. They make a great addition to any website, blog post or Wiki page.
Look at the impressive features you get in Measure Map:
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* For iPhone and iPad
* Retina display
* Portrait or landscape orientation
* Apple maps and G00GLE. maps with extra zoom level in IOS 6.
* Diplays Maps View: Map, Satellite, hybrid and terrain
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
Works for Metric and Imperial measurements
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ,
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, area, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Exporting formats: Measure Map, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via e-mail, iTunes, AirDrop and Dropbox.
* Save to photo album
* Download surfaces and routes from the Internet.
* Device browser will open with Measure Map all URLs that start with mmp://
If precise measurements are important or interesting to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
Download Measure Map now but be warned – measuring may become an obsession.
Fixed export dialog for small screen iPhones.