iOS iPhone Utilities
The light release has a number of limitations and display ad banners and interstitial screen ads.
iColorKit is a colour toolbox for graphical designers, colourists, painters, developers, web designers...
With iColorKit you can :
* Pick a colour from a lot of sources including images, camera, internet...
* Get general information about a colour
* Convert colour to any supported colour space
* Compare 2 colours
* Compute colour harmony (3 types)
* Mix colours (up to 3), including the unique and performant auto-mix feature that allows to compute the best possible colour mixes
* Save your computations as palettes
Additional features :
* Unique colour keyboard which adapts to the colour space, allows smart typing and the use of keys, sliders, colour wheel, and also picking from camera, images, internet, other palettes, iTunes sharing and your Photo Album.
* Supported colour spaces :
* sRGB/sRGBA : In various notations (Hexadecimal, decimal, float, 255 based float,...)
* P3 : Apple Display P3, DCI-P3 Display, DCI-P3 theater
* HSV, HSL, HSI
* NTSC : RGB 1953, SMPTE C
* Other RGBs : ECI, PAL/SECAM, UHDTV, ColorMatch, Adobe 98, Wide Gamut, Apple, ProPhoto, Best RGB, Bruce RGB, Don RGB 4, Etka Space PS5, Beta RGB
* Provided colour standards :
* Federal Standard 585c
* RAL Classic
* British Standard 381c
* British Standard 4800
* Web Standard Colors
* Sharing, including universal clipboard, supports :
* Text (with mark)
* Full Image (with watermark)
Full description at http://www.id6.ch