Deliveries: a package tracker
iOS Universal Utilities
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
• Fixed an issue where those who previously purchased Deliveries may have been asked to subscribe when trying to add a new delivery.
• Improved subscription verification.
• If you’re using Junecloud sync and your subscription expires, the subscription screen may appear when you launch the app. If you turn off Junecloud sync this will no longer appear.
• The barcode scanner now has lines marking the center of the area, which can help with scanning longer barcodes.
• Fixed an issue where copying a delivery included the link twice.
• Adjusted how often some deliveries refresh. This mainly affects deliveries that haven’t changed in a while. For example if a delivery doesn’t have a date and hasn’t changed in over a week, it will update less often.
• Improved handling of errors when updating deliveries.
• Improved tracking number validation for UPS and USPS.
• Improved tracking number detection for La Poste.
• Improved link detection for amazon.com, ups.com, usps.com, sagawa-exp.co.jp, and others.
• Improved handling of iCloud errors.
• Fixed some minor issues in the German localization.
148Apps —Delivery Status Touch