This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Shopping
The Daily Shopper brings the best Internet deals to your fingertips - literally! Quickly browse through deals from the daily deal sites that interest you. You can skip checking all those different sites and emails looking for the best deals. The list of available sites is diverse with frequent additions and updates.
A sampling of the included sites are woot! (including all woot! sub-sites and Plus deals), 1SaleADay, Daily Steals (including Heist deals), Newegg, eCost, Target, Buy.com, Best Buy, REI, Walmart, Yugster, Amazon, MacMall, Sierra Trading Post, Tiger Direct, and many, many more. ## New sites are automatically downloaded whenever there is an update. ##
Follow us on twitter @dailyshopperapp or on the web at http://dailyshopperapp.com. We are focused on making the best app so if there are sites you want to see or are having issues, just contact us from within the app or at [email protected]
Reviews and User Feedback:
"Daily Shopper is Like a Modern Trip to the Market Straight from your iPhone" -The iPhone App Review, 4.5 stars
"I found this app last week, and now I use it everyday... Thanks for the great app!" -Lacey (via email)
"I would like to say well done. This is a fabulous app. It is well designed and very simple to use. So thank you." -Sam (via email)
***** This app is dangerous
***** My favorite app to check daily!
***** Great app for shopaholics like me
***** Great app for bargain shopper
***** Awesome App!!!
***** Use it at least once daily.
and many more ***** reviews!
• Select and order just the shopping sites you want to see using the updated Edit Sites option. Finding new sites is now easier with sorting by name, category or popularity.
• Mark deals as Favorites for later viewing.
• View the recent most popular deals.
• Easily identify what sites have new deals.
• Expand/Collapse sites to use more of the screen.
• Collapse all deals is now activated by tap-and-holding the Jump button (the down arrow in the upper right)
• Jump between sites to quickly scan available deals or just jump to the sites with new deals.
• Automatically mark the site as viewed as you look at each site. Can be changed under Settings.
• Smart Expand/Collapse, to automatically collapse all feeds without new items - can be changed under Settings.
• Sort deals in a site by name, price or savings percentage (just tap and hold over a site).
• Share a deal via Facebook, Twitter (iOS 6.0 only), or email.
• Dropbox support to sync across multiple devices.
• Search by keywords to quickly find the deals you want.
• iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad are all supported with one Universal application in both portrait and landscape modes.
• iPad specific - quickly move from split view to full screen browsing at the touch of a button.
• Smart caching of data and images to reduce the bandwidth consumption especially for non-WiFi connections.
• Features a smart refresh feature that automatically and periodically refreshes each individual site based on the site settings; there is a manual refresh option as well.
Daily Shopper provides a list of items for sale but all purchases are through each respective company's website and myCodeStudio, LLC is not liable for any incorrect information. Any issues regarding products, prices, savings, support, and policies specific to an item are handled by the respective company. If a store is unresponsive, please let us know to allow us to reconsider the site's inclusion. To ensure privacy, the Daily Shopper does not store any site login information directly - all information is entered directly into the specific site through the embedded browser. Credentials, like cookies, may be cached by the browser in accordance to standard practices. In addition, Daily Shopper participates in sales affiliate programs for some of the sites. For these sites, a cookie may be used to help associate deal clicks with this app.
What's new in Version 2.0.2:
• Fixed issue with Daily Steals deals
• New tab for New/Updated sites when editing sites
• Fixes for iPad layout issues
• Minor changes to look (flat is in style!) and layout
• Minor bug fixes