Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner
iOS Universal Travel
The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re planning your next trip from your sofa or searching for your next train at the station.
It even works offline, so you don’t have to turn on your data or go hunting for wifi to get to your next destination.
Here’s what you can do:
Find train times offline with our new-look journey planner
• Search all of Europe, or only show trains included in your Global Pass so you know you’re covered.
Plan multiple routes and track them on the map in My Trip
• View a day-by-day itinerary for easy trip planning or switch to map view to see all your journeys and connections.
Check station boards for arrivals and departures
• See which trains are scheduled to depart from or arrive at your chosen station.
Book seat reservations straight from the app
• Go online to buy reservations for trains across Europe and guarantee your seat on busy routes.
Save money with extra benefits and discounts
• Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more across Europe with your Pass.
Find answers to all your questions
• Read FAQs for the app, your Eurail or Interrail Pass, and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
We've fixed a bug some users were experiencing with saving their journeys.