Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner
iOS Universal Travel
The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re boarding your next train at the station or planning your next trip from your sofa.
Here’s what you can do:
Search for train times offline with our journey planner
• Search for connections across Europe without having to hunt for wifi or use up your data.
Plan your dream routes and track all your journeys in My Trip
• View your day-by-day itinerary, get statistics for your trip and see your whole route on the map.
Check station boards for arrivals and departures
• See which trains are scheduled to depart from or arrive at your chosen station in Europe.
Travel with ease with your mobile Pass
• Add a mobile Pass to My Pass and go paperless on your travels, from planning your trip to boarding the train.
Show your mobile ticket straight from My Pass
• Show your ticket in just a few taps to breeze through ticket inspection with your mobile Pass.
Book seat reservations straight from the app
• Go online to buy reservations for trains across Europe and guarantee your seat on busy routes.
Save money with extra benefits and discounts
• Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more with your Pass.
Find answers to all your questions
• Read FAQs for the app, your Pass and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
Travelling later? You can now check when your added Passes expire, plus we’ve fixed some bugs:
- Each Pass you add now shows the date you need to activate it by – so if you’re postponing your travel plans, you know the latest date you can start your trip before your Pass expires.
- We’ve also fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash for some users when adding a journey to their Pass.