iOS Universal Travel
With the official app of Canada’s largest domestic and international airline, you can conveniently book flights and manage travel to over 200 destinations worldwide. And now, with our latest release of the Air Canada mobile app, it’s now easier than ever to take flight from your mobile device.
Working with seasoned travellers we made the app simpler to navigate, removing unnecessary steps, fine tuning the speed, and enhancing its overall performance.
MEET YOUR NEW CO-PILOT
We overhauled the interface design to meet the demand for one handed use, perfect for those times when you need to check in with your right and sip a chai latte with your left.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn in-terminal navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
BOOKING IS A BREEZE
Quickly and conveniently book flights and manage your trips on the go.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear in the ‘Trips’ tab. Your boarding pass is saved for offline use in the app but can also be added to Apple Wallet.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, cancellations, and booking changes.
Log in with your Aeroplan Number to sync all your bookings to the app with ease.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 [email protected]
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
We hope you're all staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to welcoming you on board again soon. Version 5.6 of the Air Canada app includes new features based on our customers' feedback, as well as enhancements and bug fixes.
• Improvements to flight status: Added baggage carousel, entertainment guide, meal information, and more.
• Improvement to Trips: See the status of your existing eUpgrade request.
• With every update we fix a number of bugs to improve the quality, performance, and stability of the app.
Do you have a suggestion or idea? Did you see a bug or something that isn't working correctly? You can reach us through the 'Customer support' section on the More tab.