iOS Universal Sports
Chronograph Log was developed to record your bullet velocities, from your Chronograph, onto your iOS device. No more writing everything down on a pieces of paper to be lost in your range bag. When your friends ask about the loads you are using, you can pull out Chronograph Log and give them accurate info instead of guessing. Send them an email or message on the spot. Share your favorite loads via eMail, Facebook and more.
Chronograph Log was primarily developed for USPSA IPSC and IDPA, where Minor and Major Power Factors are very important. It will color code those entries based on their velocities. Note that the Power Factors can be ignored if you are tracking rifle loads or don’t care about Power Factors.
Note: This application is not a chronograph. You will need to enter readings from your chronograph into the Chronograph Log app.
• Define: Bullets, Guns and Powder in the database.
• Record velocities for each round from your chronograph.
• Automatically calculate Average, Min and Max velocities.
• Color coding to show each velocity’s Power Factor.
• Export full tables to Mail.
• Export favorite loads to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• Backup / Restore to Dropbox.
• Bluetooth integration with Competition Electronics "ProChrono Digital" using their "Digital Link" module.
- Corrected major and minor velocity diplay calculations.
- Removed Dropbox Sync due to Dropbox dropping the service.
- Added Online Backup & Restore to Dropbox.
- iOS fixes.