Skype for iPad
iOS iPad Social Networking
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, optimized to help you stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Communicate easily with the people in your life through free Skype-to-Skype video/audio calls, personalized messaging, and low-rate calling to mobiles and landlines around the world.
• Message: send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis, react to messages, and more.
• Groups: Free group video and audio calling for up to 50 participants, group chat with up to 300 people, plan or play with bots, add-ins, and personalized features
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
Note: Skype-to-Skype calls and messages are always free when used on an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection. Otherwise, operator data charges may apply.
iOS 10.0 or above.
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- You can now blur your camera background on Skype for iPad
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Visit https://go.skype.com/whatsnew for more details.