iOS iPhone Social Networking
Gay Hikers is an Interest-based Social Network App for LGBTQ Hikers & their Families to connect, share, learn & hike.
App helps users answer:
- Who to hike with?: Access information on free LGBTQ hiking groups worldwide & online forums specifically for Lesbians, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or LGBTQ Hiking Families to set up your own local hike or learn about other hikes. App Calendar with upcoming hikes.
- Where to hike? : Access and information to trails in USA, Canada & international.
- Where can I find Accessible Trails? : Accessible Hiking Trail Information and resources for LGBTQ Community Members with Disabilities.
- Who is hiking?: Proximity-based features & live chat to locate hikers in your group or other Gay Hikers App users near.
- Where Not to Hike: Trail alerts/warnings posted by and for other app users
- How to get to the hike: Tools to set up your own hike's carpool or join others.
- What to wear on a hike?
- Mind Hiking?: Nature Sounds & Videos
& others hiking tools.
user interface updates