My Cards Pro - Wallet
iOS Universal Shopping
My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices.
• TouchID & FaceID Login: Log in quickly and securely using the biometric sensor.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Ean, 128, Aztec, QR and PDF417 code generator
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Customize the app by choosing the theme and / or icon to use.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps with My Cards.
• Support for Landscape view on the iPad.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
• Watch Support (only for fidelity cards)
Paid Version: unlimited use, no advertising, no other payment.
Free Version: use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
Purchase (only for free version):
My Cards is a monthly service that costs $0.49 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed issue of update on Watch with some cards.