Wildflower Id USA Photo Recog.
iOS Universal Reference
*** With Automatic Photo Recognition *** in this stunning guide to identifying Wild Flowers of the North Eastern states of North America. Identification can be enjoyed by the whole family and will bring you closer to the natural world around you. For the enthusiast there is anatomical, ecological, and taxonomic information, too.
Wild Flower Id can be used to keep a log of your flower sightings making it easy to build a record of all the flowers you've seen. Wild Flower Id has been created by professional published ecologists, and uses a proprietary image library created with the specific aim of aiding wild flower identification with images of the flower, leaf, stem, and plant.
Wild Flower Id is great fun to use.
SUNBIRD IMAGES apps appear in Countryfile's top 10, and have been described as "incredibly useful" by ITV's Seth Conway and "lovely" by Adam Vaughan of the Guardian.
SUNBIRD IMAGES field guides are the only products on the market that use the KUSAM species identification methodology. This state of the art method is a modern taxonomic keying system designed specifically for use on mobile devices.
All content is downloaded when the app is purchased - thus no internet connection needed in the field. Don't forget to keep your app up to date.
The app includes:
- automatic photo recognition - take a picture of the plant and find out what plant you are looking at
- works completely offline - no internet connection needed
- more than 1,000 images covering the full plant, flower, and leaf
- browse through 333 flower species
- keep a log of your flower sightings
- loads of anatomical, ecological, and taxonomic information
See our website for further information:
- Updated to the latest iOS Version
- minor corrections
- improved performance