Clinician's Pocket Drug
iOS Universal Reference
SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS, MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!
In this edition you'll find information organized alphabetically by generic drug name, with common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and notes/common side effects. Includes a list of medications organized by drug classification, alongside summaries of FDA “black box” precautions and contraindications with coverage of more than 24 new drugs and the removal of drugs taken off the market.
'A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....this book is a valuable resource...and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs.' - Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
"This is a very useful and up-to-date pocket reference for commonly used medications. 5 Stars!" - Doody's Review Service
LATEST APP UPDАТES:
• Learn in style with any of the four colorful new themes – The colorful layout will turn your learning experience into an enjoyable routine. Customize your dictionary and benefit from the cheerful mood your favorite color brings you.
• Dive right into the intricacies of the language - With new and convenient Home page, sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches, you can get to the desired entry faster than ever.
SEARCH TOOLS - quickly find words with the clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience, the dictionary combines several search tools to match or predict what are you looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds.
• Voice search helps you find an entry when you don’t know how a word is spelled.
Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary. Designed to give you freedom to structure your studies, the dictionary combines several learning tools to help you be more organized, including:
• ‘Favorites’ that allow you to create custom folders with lists of words.
• Recent list which helps you to easily review looked-up words.
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
• Word-of-the-day option to teach you a new word every day.
Feel excited by the new word or definition you just learned? Share your discovery with friends on social media, email or any other option available on your device.
• Four new colorful themes.
• Delete and sort entries with Favorites/Recent list.
• General bug fixes and improvements.