iOS iPad Reference
CFLR and The Rutter Group are pleased to bring DissoMaster, the most widely used support calculator in California, to the iPad. This app is certified by the Judicial Council and makes it fast and easy to calculate support on the go or in the courtroom. While not a replacement for DissoMaster desktop, the DissoMaster app does contain many of the features and ease of use you’ve come to expect. DissoMaster accurately converts gross income to net for calculating support. Generate a report of child and spousal support payments and guideline net income that can be emailed or printed. Calculate temporary spousal support using Santa Clara, Alameda, Kings, or Marin County Guidelines.
• Approved by the Judicial Council for use in all California courts
• From CFLR and The Rutter Group, a Thomson Reuters business
• On-screen help provides line-by-line entry instructions with references to applicable Rutter Group sections, caselaw, and statutes
• The easy-to-read DissoMaster report can be printed or emailed
Note to existing desktop DissoMaster users: The DissoMaster app allows you to save one case, does not include bonus reports, tactics, or the ability to connect to your desktop DissoMaster. Stay tuned for more updates as we continually add features to the DissoMaster app.
- Updated 2019 and 2020 actual and estimated taxes
- Various bug fixes