To Identify Car Problems, Car Warning Lights
iOS Universal Reference
The personal auto mechanic. Bring the knowledge of an expert mechanic with you, wherever your car takes you. When a warning light comes on, easily find the info and insider tips you need, with instruction how to respond without contacting a mechanic.
This app helps you identify problems with your car, features 492 warning lights and alert symbols from all newer and older cars, with an explanation of the problem.
Download this app if you want to know:
• Check Engine light, the light could mean a costly problem.
• What different warning lights and symbols mean and if there is anything you can do yourself to avoid a trip to repair shop.
• If it is safe to drive your car or if you should call a tow truck.
• When you really need expert assistance, and whom to contact.
You get emergency phone numbers, roadside assistance numbers, and dealership listings for North America, Canada, US, Mexico the UK, and Europe.
• What to expect when accidents happen. You’ll be able to talk to your mechanic and your insurance company with confidence, and you’ll be ready to make informed decisions.
• Where you left your car, the app includes a Car Locator, just in case you forget your parking space.
This app is brought to you by a mechanic who has 20 years of experience servicing luxury vehicles. He designed it to save you time and hassle and to prevent unnecessary trips to the garage.
All warning lights form those car brands:
- Land Rover
- Mini Cooper
- Range Rover
Warnings lights in your car instrument panel signal that something is wrong with your vehicle, so that the driver can address the issue before it becomes serious.
Get the app and protect your investment every time you take your car out for an adventure.
Do you have feedback or suggestions? Please send them to [email protected]
Note: The app does not contain diagnostic trouble codes OBD 2
All cars make and the models warning and alert lights with explanation of the problems.
Included Car Locator, in case you forget your parking space.