iOS Universal Productivity
Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. Open it, jot down some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection grows, stay organized with tags and pins, and find what you need with instant search. Since Simplenote will sync across your devices for free, your notes are with you at all times.
- A simple, note taking experience
- Sync everything across all your devices
- Collaborate and share
- Stay organized with tags
- Log in with your email or WordPress.com account
SYNC WITH CONFIDENCE
- Automatically sync seamlessly across any computer, phone or tablet.
- Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
COLLABORATE AND SHARE
- Collaborate and work together -- share ideas with a colleague, or write a grocery list with your roommate.
- Choose whether to publish your content to the web, and share a link with whoever you want.
- Publish directly to a WordPress site by connecting your WordPress.com account.
- Quickly and easily share with third-party apps.
ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
- Stay organized with tags, and use them for quick searching and sorting.
- Instantly find what you’re looking for with keyword highlighting.
- Use markdown to add formatting.
- Create to-do lists.
- Choose the sorting order of your notes and tags.
- Pin the notes that you use the most.
- Edit tags directly by renaming and reordering.
- Protect your content with a passcode lock.
Terms of Service: https://simplenote.com/terms/
Visit simplenote.com to download Simplenote for your other devices.
Fixed a bug that affected the Share Extension's Appearance.
Fixed RTL support in the Authentication Screens.
Fixed RTL support in the Tags Editor.
148Apps —SimpleNote Review