iOS Universal Productivity
Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. With the Shortcuts app, you can create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. And, with iOS 13 the app is now the home for all the shortcuts you’ve added to Siri and any shortcuts you create yourself.
You can easily get started with the hundreds of example shortcuts provided in the Gallery, or drag and drop actions to create your own. The Shortcuts app includes over 300 actions for many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health, and Home, as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today View widget, from Search, or by asking Siri. You can even add your favorite shortcuts right to your Home screen. And, with Personal Automations, shortcuts can be triggered automatically on your device. You can even create Home Automations, which work for everyone in your Home.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
• Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
• Start a workout and play your workout playlist when you get to the gym
• Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
• Make animated GIFs
• Log your weight to Health
• Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
• Tweet the song you're listening to
• Send a message including the last screenshot you took
• And so much more...
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.
Bug fixes and improvements