This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Productivity
The first step when planning a vacation, party, meeting, product rollout or wedding is to pick the perfect date -- QuickCal to the rescue! QuickCal makes browsing the calendar quick and easy!
Simply tap the current year text to jump back in time and find the day of week a historical event occurred. Select a year in the future to find the day of week of your birthday or holiday!
Quickly browse 1 month, 2 month, 4 month, 6 month, and 12 month calendars with a flick of the finger. Double tap on any month to have it loaded in the easy to read 1 month view.
- Select from 16 vibrant background colors.
- Select a solid or gradient background pattern.
- Set your default calendar view.
- Select the page animation you would like displayed when changing between years including none, page curl, and page flip.
- Show or hide days that occur outside the current month.
- Option to set the calendar position at the current month upon startup.
- Option to highlight the current date.
- Enable or disable page flipping sound effect.
- Select the first day of the week.
QuickCal provides a read-only view of a full calendar year. It is not designed to access or duplicate the event database built into the iPhone/iPod touch calendar application. It is recommended that you restart your device after installing new applications. Please feel free to contact Arrowsol Software with any questions or suggestions you have about QuickCal!
Fixed an issue that caused day numbers to appear on incorrect days of the week when using several region formats other than 'United States'.