Microsoft To Do
iOS Universal Productivity
Stay organized and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalized day planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices by syncing reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere. For lists in personal accounts, you can collaborate with anyone with updated notifications for any changes to your to-do lists.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colorful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists that stay synced as changes are made.
Microsoft To Do Features:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Share your list with anyone and work together
• Add notes to any task
• Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Get notified when others create, complete or remove tasks in shared lists
• Personalize your lists by choosing theme colors or backgrounds
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attach up to 25MB of files to any task
To-do lists for any purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping lists
• Set reminders
• Task management
• Business calendar
• Note taking
• And more
Microsoft 365 Integration
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Host lists and tasks with the reliability and security of Microsoft 365
• Compile tasks from across your Microsoft 365 apps and services
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? https://todosupport.helpshift.com/
You asked, and we listened. This update brings a whole heap of new features that you’ve been requesting.
Introducing app badge support. You now have three options for app badge notifications—Added to My Day and not completed, due and overdue, and turned off for those who don’t like to see those little red numbers.
You can now add new tasks to the top.
Starred tasks can now move to the top too.
Set your preference for all of these in your app settings.