iOS iPhone Productivity
Microsoft Lists is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize your work. Lists are simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most to your team. Track issues, assets, routines, contacts, inventory and more using customizable views to keep everyone in sync. Create, use, and share your information with anyone, anywhere while on the go with a personalized, mobile-first experience.
- Track and manage lists wherever you’re working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with MDM and MAM policies
Note: To sign in, your organization needs to have an Office 365 commercial subscription that includes SharePoint.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
To learn more about Microsoft Lists, please visit our dedicated Lists resource center at https://aka.ms/MSLists
Bug fixes and stability improvements