iOS iPad Productivity
Luna Display is the only hardware solution that turns any Mac or iPad into a wireless second display.
WORK HOWEVER YOU WANT — THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Luna Display seamlessly extends your Mac desktop to your iPad or another Mac, creating a wireless second monitor with stunning image quality. Luna works in three different modes:
Available for Mini DisplayPort or USB-C, Luna sets up in seconds: simply plug Luna into your Mac, launch the Luna app, and you’re off and running. Hardware is available for purchase at lunadisplay.com.
WORKS OVER WIFI AND USB
Powered by our unique LIQUID technology, Luna was designed from the very beginning to work wirelessly. However if Wi-Fi is not available, you can also connect your devices over USB.
FULL TOUCH SUPPORT AND GESTURES
Luna Display acts as a complete extension to your Mac, with full support for:
· External keyboards
· Apple Pencil
· Touch interactions (pinching, panning, zooming, tapping)
· Primary Mac: Luna requires a Mac running macOS 10.10, Yosemite (or later). For optimal performance we recommend these configurations: MacBook Air (2012 and later), MacBook Pro (2012 and later), Mac mini (2012 and later), iMac (2012 and later), Mac Pro (Late 2013).
· Luna requires an iPad running iOS 9.1 (or later): iPad Mini 2 (2013+), iPad Air (2013+), iPad Pro (2016+), iPad 5th generation (2017+)
· Secondary Mac: Luna requires a Mac running macOS 10.8, Mountain Lion (or later).
Luna fully integrates with our award-winning drawing software Astropad. Luna extends both Astropad Standard and Astropad Studio to provide the ultimate drawing experience with the best second screen solution for iPad. With Luna, you are no longer limited by the size of your Mac display.
THE POWER OF OUR LIQUID TECHNOLOGY
Using our proprietary LIQUID Technology, Luna Display provides crystal clear image quality, reliable performance, and wireless flexibility.
· Uncompromised image quality
· Lag-free performance at 60 frames per second
· GPU acceleration, so your Mac stays fast and optimized
· Hand optimized ARM & x86 assembly to maximize battery life
· Velocity Control, which analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second
· “Luna’s visual fidelity is frankly stunning” — TechCrunch
· “Luna will change your travel workflow” — iMore
· “For the first time a wireless solution has impressed us” — Apple Insider
GET IN TOUCH
· Support: [email protected]
· Instagram: @astropadco
· Twitter: @astropad
· Facebook: facebook.com/astropadco
- New iPad Teleprompter Mode: Available in Luna Display's advanced preferences menu (in the Mac app). When the teleprompter feature is enabled, the second display will appear upside-down. Direct touch interaction is not supported in this mode.
- Improved Manual Connection
You can download the latest version of the Luna Display Mac app at http://astropad.com/downloads
Questions or Feedback? Please email our technical support experts at [email protected]