jfControl Lite - Allround Remote Control
iOS iPhone Productivity
With this app you are able to remotely control your Mac from anywhere in your apartment. (Wi-Fi required)
Switch it off from the bedroom, turn up the volume from the kitchen, control a full keynote presentation or just start a video sitting on the couch in front of your Mac Mini that is connected to your HDTV.
No hassling around with IP addresses, nothing to config, just install the free helper application on your Mac and it just works. Thank you bonjour.
Even older macOS versions (with Front Row) are supported, just make sure your Mac is running at least OS X 10.4.
• This is the free version of jfControl including 6 layouts from the full version: System, iTunes, Finder, DVD Player, Tools and the Num Pad.
• Turn off up to 2 Macs with only one button press.
• Change the system volume, start any application, send your Mac to sleep/shut it down or just lock the screen by pressing a button.
• Includes a num pad and a tool for copy/paste/undo/redo work.
• Uses WiFi. No line-of-sight to your Mac needed.
How does it work?
You have to install a free helper application on your Mac. (Yes your Mac, Windows is not supported) Download it from http://www.digitalsirup.com
Updated for all the new screen sizes and iOS versions.
Added in-app help that covers the most common problems.
Merged the text pad and the copy paste pad into a new layout that is called "tools".
Removed the iTunes controls from the system layout, unfortunately on newer macOS versions this does no longer work without updating the macOS helper application.
Many design and layout improvements. Can now be used in landscape mode.
Added DVD Layout known from the full version.
Added Tools Layout known from the full version.
Added Num Pad known from the full version.