Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
iOS Universal Productivity
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist empowers technicians to collaborate and solve problems with remote collaborators using Microsoft Teams or Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, reducing travel time and cost. Technicians and remote collaborators can add mixed reality annotations to provide instructions in context. Technicians can also capture and visualize images and videos of their organization’s assets and store them in Common Data Service.
Upon download, users will have access to the 90-day license free trial or use the 30-day trial license provided by your organization, if available. Additionally, both technicians and remote collaborators may need a free or paid version of Microsoft Teams. Additional hardware and license requirements vary for available features and content. After this trial period, the technician will need a paid Remote Assist license, which comes with Microsoft Teams and capacity for Common Data Service.
• One-to-one and group video calling
• Supports Microsoft Teams Meetings
• Add mixed reality annotations in space
• Capture and annotate images and videos of assets and store them in Common Data Service
• Annotate on a 2D image capture of the space during a call
• Send and receive messages, in-call snapshots, and files through the text chat
• Capture session history through call recordings
• Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
• Ability to link call history, in-call snapshots, and files shared during a Remote Assist mobile call to an associated Field Service work order
• Ability to start a call to a remote collaborator from the Dynamics 365 Field Service mobile app to the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app
• Availability on mobile devices without augmented reality (AR) support
• Included on the Microsoft Intune approved client app list
*Commercial features of this app require a paid or trial Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Microsoft Teams subscription for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit http://aka.ms/GetRemoteAssist to get connected with a Dynamics solution expert or contact your IT department.
By downloading Remote Assist, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/RemoteAssistSoftwareLicense) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected]"
• Bug fixes and stability improvements