Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
iOS Universal Productivity
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist empowers technicians to collaborate and solve problems with remote collaborators using Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile or Microsoft Teams, reducing travel time and cost. Technicians and remote collaborators can add mixed reality annotations to provide instructions in context.
Upon download, users will have access to the 90-day license free trial or use the 30-day trial license provided by your organization, if available. Additionally, both technicians and remote collaborators will need a free or paid version of Microsoft Teams. After this trial period, the technician will need a paid Remote Assist license, which includes a Microsoft Teams license. Additional hardware and license requirements may vary for available features and content.
For more information on how to purchase D365 Remote Assist, contact a Microsoft representative at 1-888-477-7989 or visit our website at https://docs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/mixed-reality/remote-assist/mobile-app/remote-assist-mobile-overview.
• One-to-one video calling for two scenarios: (1) A call between two Remote Assist mobile users (2) A call between a Remote Assist mobile user and a Teams desktop or mobile user
• Add mixed reality annotations in space
• Annotate on a 2D image capture, or snapshot, of the space during a call
• Send and receive messages, in-call snapshots, and files through the text chat
• Capture session history through call recordings
• Annotate and share in-call snapshots in low bandwidth scenarios
• Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
• Ability to link call information, in-call snapshots, and files shared during a Remote Assist mobile call to an associated Dynamics 365 Field Service work order
• Ability to start a call to a remote collaborator from the Dynamics 365 Field Service mobile app to the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app
• Availability on mobile devices without augmented reality (AR) support
- Enabling calls between two Remote Assist mobile users
- Improved annotation placement experience in users’ space with new arrow appearance and rotation capabilities
- Improved incoming call experience for Remote Assist mobile users who do not have the app open when a call comes in from Microsoft Teams desktop or mobile clients