iOS Universal Productivity
Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in the Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• No security. Please don’t use Cheatsheet for important passwords or personal information.
• Shows up to 16 of your cheats.
• Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Select a cheat to copy, open, or delete it.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Unlock the full widget, keyboard, and Watch app, plus iCloud syncing, with one easy in-app purchase.
• Purchases will help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)
• Fixed a bug that may have prevented some deleted cheats from appearing in “Recently Deleted”.
• Minor aesthetic improvements to the Big Sur widgets.