iOS Universal Productivity
Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith [email protected]" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Cursor support on iPadOS 13.4
- Added drag and drop support for dragging contact properties (such as phone numbers, email addresses, and addresses)
- Added keyboard shortcuts to add a contact, edit a contact, mark a contact as a favorite, and to change the currently visible group
- Added Canary as a supported mail app
- Added Missive as a supported mail app
- Improved calculation of age for Chinese lunar birthdays
- Fixed an issue where some social network labels would incorrectly appear as Facebook
- Fixed sending emails when Airmail is the default mail app
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)