WiFi Photo Transfer
iOS Universal Photography
Easily access your photo libraries via wifi from any computer with a web browser!
Just start the app and enter the displayed address into the address bar of your browser. Works with any computer that has a modern browser (like desktop or portable computers, iPads, or even an other iPhone) and is on the same wifi network as your phone, iPod or iPad.
- You can select and transfer multiple photos at once
- EXIF metadata is retained in mass-download mode (not in one-by-one mode)
- Optional password protection for the web interface
- Can also be used to download videos
- Transfer in full resolution or scaled down
- No extra software required
It's simple yet useful. And it's free.
hopefully the last of the iOS 13 related bugfixes: reencoding pictures to JPEG did not work for some people, this update fixes that.