iOS Universal Photography
The Photography 101 app is the most convenient and reliable way to access this top-rated photography show on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. You’re always connected to the latest episode with instant access, just touch and play!
Hosted by photography instructor Scott Wittenburg, Photography 101 is the perfect source for anybody who wants to learn the secrets of taking better photographs digitally or traditionally. Tips on camera settings, composition, exposure, lighting, special effects techniques and step-by-step tutorials on digital imaging in Photoshop are among the topics covered.
The show's new "Show and Tell" series features critiques of photos that have been submitted to the host for discussion. Here's an opportunity to learn exactly what went on behind the lens in some great shots plus get valuable feedback on your own images!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff including the entire how-to section of the host's photo book, "The Story Behind The Images" in a downloadable PDF! Other bonus stuff includes:
* Full-page excerpts from "The Story Behind The Images"
* Downloadble Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
The Photography 101 app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
minor bug fixes.