Wall Gallery Designer
iOS Universal Photography
"Wall Gallery Designer" speeds up gallery design by framing and hanging pictures on the walls of your own rooms using augmented reality. Drag and drop photos directly from the Photos app. Freeze reality to design without holding your device up. Share photos from your Photos or Lightroom® Library to the app. With a few taps, quickly change frame sizes, colors, and mats or rearrange pictures. Even choose float, canvas and frameless styles.
Millions of mat and frame combinations are stocked in stores. Choosing sizes and colors in bad lighting in a store, instead of on-the-wall where the framed picture will hang, often fails because beautiful frames clash with the decor of the room where they were intended to hang.
Use "Wall Gallery Designer's" augmented reality to create a gallery with confidence that it works with your room decor. When you explore possibilities with “Wall Gallery Designer”, you are more likely to choose excellent print sizes, mats, and frames with less hassle, saving you time, money and stress.
Can you answer these questions?
• How big should my photos be printed for display on my wall?
• What mat color is best for my framed photos and the colors of my room?
• Would narrow or wide frame faces look better with my furniture?
• Where should I hang the framed pictures?
• Should the colors in my photos be adjusted to work better with my decor?
• How should I arrange my art on the wall?
• Frameless, canvas, metal or wood framing?
• How do I organize my ideas for walls and galleries then share them with others?
• How do I record and save designs?
With "Wall Gallery Designer", you answer these questions and more to make art displays for walls, galleries, homes, businesses, and outdoor art shows.
Each arrangement is a multi-wall scene within a gallery. Instantly switch scenes in a gallery to compare different designs for the walls. Create separate galleries for different clients or locations.
Choose the colors and sizes of the mats and frames from common ones similar to those stocked in stores in the US or custom colors. You may even pick up colors from the room or picture to use on frames, mats, and walls. Analyzing the picture, the app even suggests mat colors.
Virtually "hang" pictures without mats and/or frames to visualize how float, frameless, canvas or glass pictures might display on your wall in standard or custom size windows. When you are considering art already in a custom frame, add its photo to your camera roll, then choose it for a frame that has a frame face size of 'none'.
The special features in "Wall Gallery Designer" include:
• Frozen Reality™
• Frozen Viewpoints™
• Color Triage™
• Color recommendations for mats based on the colors in framed pictures
• Work quickly:
1. Changes apply to all selected framed pictures
2. Related changes such as frame, mat and overmat colors, can be seen and changed with a single tap
• Persistent Scenes and Galleries
• Exporting archived Galleries and Scenes
• Double matting
• Float framing and clip frames
• 4- and 8-ply mats
• Fast single tap color and framing changes with MultiMenu controls
• Custom mat, frame and wall colors, and sizes
• Frame and mat colors can be picked from room furnishings
• Leveling lines
• Many walls in a scene
• Add custom frame profile patterns
• and more...
"Wall Gallery Designer" is an app for iPhone 6s or newer and iPads that use the A9 processor or newer. Using your phone's camera, it accepts photos from your Photo Library, Lightroom or similar apps and frames them in virtual picture frames on walls that you color, mat, and position.
Visit http://WallGalleryDesigner.com for tips and video intros and more.
• The floor no longer remains pulsing after "Position At..."
• "Horizontal surfaces" and "Walls & floor" are now disabled when they are invisible.
• On devices without plane classification (that is, pre iPhone Xs), multiple detected vertical surfaces no longer interfere with the movement of the scene.