Blackmagic Camera Control
iOS iPad Photography
The Blackmagic Camera Control app allows you to control any Blackmagic Design camera that features Bluetooth control capability, right from your iPad!
Get full control of your camera from up to 30 feet away, so you can remotely change camera settings, control the lens, adjust metadata and trigger recording. On URSA Mini Pro cameras you can also remotely power the camera on or off. Blackmagic Camera Control is ideal when you need to control cameras in hard to reach places such as on cranes, drones, gimbals and more! It’s also a great solution for camera assistants who need to quickly update metadata such as shot, scene and take numbers.
Blackmagic Camera Control requires a Bluetooth enabled camera such as Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K, Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro, Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro G2 and the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast. Please ensure your camera has been updated to the latest Blackmagic Cameras software.
• Improved support for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K.
• Improved support for URSA Mini Pro, G2, SSD Recorder and URSA Broadcast.
• Fixed iris control bug with active lenses.
• Fixed ‘power off’ button not functioning with some models.
• Fixed record stop and start bugs for SSDs.
• General performance improvements.