Black & White Editor - Filters
iOS Universal Photography
Now it’s time for amazing Black and White effects. With Black & White Editor - Effects you can add black & white effects to your pictures and photos with just a few clicks. Furthermore, we offer you lots of filters and stickers for a better customization.
You can count with dozens of effects specifically design for black & white images and a collection of vintage stickers to decorate your images, transforming them into posters.
• Style photo effects
• Black and White filters, effects and lights rays.
• Stickers of various themes, such as: people, transparent text, wings and animals.
• Filter/Stickers Transparency control.
How to Use:
1) When the app launches, you have to pick a photo to work on. This can be done by either clicking on the white camera icon or selecting an image from your gallery in the image collection in the bottom of the interface.
2) In the editor screen, select a filter and your desired BLENDING/TRANSPARENCY/OPACITY percentage.
3) Tap on ClipArts to see the available stickers. Select the ones you like and position, rotate, resize them as you wish. If you want to delete a sticker, just tap on it to select it and tap the black X on the top part of the interface.
4) Tap the share button to save or share your result through the internet.
• Filters resolution improved