iOS Universal Newsstand
Get the news you need with the Financial Post app for iPhone and iPad. Find insight on demand from our best columnists. Go deep on the topics that matter to you with our comprehensive explainers. Lose yourself in our rich storytelling, which features captivating photo and video galleries. Market information in the palm of your hand
• Breaking news alerts: news as it happens;
• Market information in the palm of your hand;
• Showcasing award-winning photos and unique videos;
• Spread the news: share the latest updates via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more
iPhone users can enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Financial Post home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access to the Financial Post on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: [email protected]
Thank you readers for your patience! This update includes bug fixes and performance updates.