iOS Universal Newsstand
Abraxas Lifestyle is a High-end Luxury Lifestyle Magazine that brings to you, the finest talents from across India and the globe, in our 4 distinct sections :
- DESIGN :- Interiors, Architecture, Decor, Furniture, Furnishings, Realty, Graphics, Products, etc.
- FASHION :- Designers, Shows, Garments, Models, Styling, Jewellery, Beauty, Hair, etc.
- LIVING :- Food, Travel, Hotels, Resorts, Spas, Health, Music, Art, Dance, Books, Movies, etc.
Abraxas Lifestyle magazine is currently being distributed pan-India in all major cities to two special-interest groups, namely :
- Members of IIID (Institute of Indian Interior Designers) - i.e. the leading Interior Designers / Architects
- Members of FDCI (Fashion Design Council of India) - i.e.the leading Fashion Designers / Design Houses
In addition to the above, the Magazine also goes out, pan-India, to select :
- Forbes 100 Companies
- Leading Corporate Houses & MNC’s
- Luxury Hotels / Resorts
- Restaurants / Spas / Salons
- Airlines / Airport Lounges
- Advertising & Public Relations Agencies
- Diplomats / Expatriates
- Senior Bureaucrats / Government Officials
The magazine was launched in November 2012 with a print run of 25,000 copies and a readership of 1,00,000. Now the print run is increase to 35,000 copies and a readership is around 1,50,000. From April, 2014, 5,000 additional copies go out to HNI’s in Dubai - through our strategic partners, Dunia Finance LLC, Dubai.
The key differentiator of Abraxas Lifestyle vis-a-vis competition is the content - which is created by professionals and leaders in each of the different segments of the lifestyle industry - not just content writers.
Our Advisory Board consists of India’s leading Artists and Designers :
- Akash Das
- Alex Davis
- Atul Churamani
- Conrad Gonsalves
- Malvinder Singh Rikhy
- Pradeep Gupta
- Rajiv Kakar
- Remo Fernandes
- Ritu Kumar
- Sanjay Bhattacharya
- Sanjib Chatterjee
- Sanjeev Bihkchandani
- Sarbjit Singh
- Shankar Sahney
- Sonjoy Mohanty
This magazine is published by Abraxas Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $29.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $59.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience
- iPhone X UI support
- Bug fixes and UI improvements