This app was removed from the App Store.
Reuters TV: Video News
iOS Universal News
Reuters TV is TV news for people who no longer watch TV. Get the revolutionary, free video news app today.
It’s your news, ready when you are. With on-demand news programming and live, unbiased coverage of the world’s great events, Reuters TV is your daily personalized news show, straight from the source. Your go-to TV news app for the morning commute, Reuters TV is powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations.
Simply choose your program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even when offline.
• On-demand: Watch whenever and wherever, for as long as you’ve got
• Up to date: Insightful coverage of national and international news that’s always current
• Relevant to you: Curated with your interests and location in mind
• Any duration: Choose the length of your news program, from 5 to 30 minutes
• Live feeds: Watch the world’s most important events as they happen
• Offline viewing: Your news program will download at scheduled times for offline viewing
• News trends: Whether it’s the latest on North Korea or the current state of the U.S. markets, stay on top of the year’s big stories with our editorially curated Featured Programs.
• Background audio: Listen to your news program even while you’re multitasking
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
You can choose to subscribe for $1.99 per month to watch without ads. Upon subscribing, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]
Behind-the-scenes performance enhancements made to provide a richer user experience.