This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone News
Classic works of art. The latest space images. Newspaper front pages from around the world. Recent comic strips and manga. National Parks. iEnvision was the iPhone's first Web-image browser, bringing images from the Web to your iPhone since day-one of the App Store. Full screen. Organized by subject. Pinch, flick, rotate. In automated slide shows or scrolling image arrays. One of the "Top 10 iPhone apps to show off with."
Note: the site we used for manga no longer has them. We are replacing shows as we can. Update manga shows to get the latest.
Browse works by hundreds of artists. View the latest photos from Mars. Check out your hometown newspaper's front page, or today's comics. Read a book to your kids. You can save any image to the Photo app, and view it in context right in the app. Want more? Just type in the subject you want to see. Trains? Cars? Automobiles? You can use advanced tools like iWeb, MobileMe and Envision for Macintosh to further organize and tune your lists.
iEnvision is also more than just a bunch of pretty pictures. It includes access to in-depth information on each topic, and even the ability to view certain topic locations in the Maps application. It's also the basis for our line of topic-specific "Envi" apps. Classic and modern art and architecture, hot sports cars, cool haircuts, outer space from planet Earth to the furthest reaches of the Hubble, the great outdoors, and lots of just plain fun. There's an Envi app for that!
- View shows as scrolling arrays of thumbnail images, up to 50 at a time (shake for more)
- New transitions between images, including Ken Burns motion effect
- Group list includes overview thumbnail images; show lists include thumbnails of last images viewed
- Additional Web-based information available on each show topic
- Web pages now displayed within the app
- View certain show locations in the Maps app
- Set any image as list background
- Delete unwanted images from shows
- Register the app for news updates
- New and updated shows
- Bug fixes