MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps
iOS iPhone Navigation
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest turn-by-turn GPS Navigation app. Whether it’s using voice navigation for walking or driving directions or exploring points of interests on the map, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate the United States and Canada.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery
• Turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking and driving directions
• Real-time traffic updates to help you find alternate ways to your destination
• Live traffic cameras to help you plan a safer drive
• Optimized routing that helps save you time, gas and money
• A speedometer so you compare your current speed to the speed limit along your route
• Favorites so you can store locations, like your home and work addresses, for quick-and-easy maps and directions
• Route choices so you have more suggestions to get where you need to go faster
• Route options that help you avoid things like highways and toll roads
• Multipoint routes so you can include more than just one stop
• Planning: create routes starting from somewhere other than your current location
Do More than Get Directions:
• Search and explore nearby points of interest like restaurants, bars, gas stations and hotels, with our layers bar
• Find great hotel deals and book them directly from within the MapQuest: Maps & GPS Navigation app
• Feed your inner foodie and discover new places to eat: browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub points of interest
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Login is fixed! You can now sign in to your MapQuest account again.
It's about time, right? Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience while you waited for the fix.
Once you log in, you can find all your saved My Maps, just click on “Favorites” at the bottom of the screen.
Still having problems? Email us at [email protected]
Don’t have an account? Now is a great time to try one out. Save POIs and routes while at your desktop, then access them any time from your phone. Visit mapquest.com in your browser to sign up and create your first My Map.
Love our app? Please rate us!
Have a question? Drop us a line, or visit us at help.mapquest.com