iOS Universal Music
Need a multitrack mobile studio? Record nearly limitless vocal tracks on your iOS device with Pocket Studio!
• Share your project files with friends to record songs together
• Pocket Studio Community
• Import Multitrack BeatPad Music
• BeatPad users can now download BeatPad plugin free when BeatPad app is installed
• Import multitrack audio stored in a zip. (Use Dropbox or some online drive app to open zip in Pocket Studio.
Pocket Studio: Don't pay for studio time, Buy the Studio!
• Stacks and stacks of vocal tracks
• BeatPad midi plugin: Tap the folder icon/new/track/midi then tap the Midi Track's input button to select BeatPad.
• Record Digital Audio from devices plugged into dock connector
• Multiple sample rate options
• Record audio and midi tracks in each session
• Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
• Unlimited Songs
• Beautiful Design
• Import Audio from Your Music Library
-- Documents/iPod Library
• Import audio from your iTunes-Synced Documents Folder
• Import audio from email
-- Tap/hold audio attachment and select open-in Studio 2
• Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
• Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
• Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad for example)
• Quick Punch Recording
--HEADPHONES REQUIRED FOR RECORDING
--LongPress Track in mixer then tap lower colored area to name track. (Guitar, Lead Vox, Snare, etc.)
- BeatPad Module: tap folder button/new/newTrack/midi then tap the midi track's input to select BeatPad
- Recording Input: Tap "input" on any track to set the audio source, tap the top record enable button on the track, tap the lower right record button on the menu bar/transport then tap play to begin recording.
metronome button to show tap tempo screen,
track input on iPad to quickly show BeatPad module,
wave and midi boxes on wave page
UI bug fix.
- previous update: Optimized the app by 1,000%