iOS iPad Music
MIDIChordy is a MIDI-only version of the chord player app "Chordy 2".
With its own UI, you can very easily play chords and chord tones.
You can send MIDI of chords, solos, and bass notes on separate MIDI channels.
* The movie of Chordy 2 would be helpful to know how to play:
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Play slash chords with Bass Note feature
- Add tension notes to chords
- Play every single chord note on Solo Keyboard
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Custom Voicing: Open Voicing and 1-3 inversions available
- Custom Chord: Add a custom chord as you like
- Virtual MIDI support: Control other Virtual MIDI compatible synth apps on your iPad.
- Wi-Fi MIDI / MIDI over Bluetooth LE support: Send MIDI to iOS devices and Macs.
- Inter-Device Audio & MIDI (IDAM): Connect your iPad with a lightning-USB cable and send MIDI to your Mac.
iOS 14 Support