iOS Universal Music
Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
Featured on MacStories, 9to5Mac, Cult of Mac, iDownloadBlog, iMore, and more.
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic yet highly customizable UI.
• For iTunes, iCloud Music Library & Apple Music.
‣ Supports Apple Music Search, Browse, For You & Radio.
‣ Non-subscribers can search & browse the Apple Music catalog and play 30s preview for all available songs.
• Use Drag & Drop to add one or more items to Up Next, Play, or Shuffle.
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• List & Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from, like Cover Flow.
• 40 App icon choices.
• Sort and Group.
‣ Sort by Recently Played/Added, Year, Rating, Play Count, and more.
‣ Group Playlists & Genres into Albums, Artists, Composers, etc.
• Smart Rules ‣ Filter, Sort & Limit.
• Last.fm support.
‣ The ability to scrobble is included with your purchase.
‣ Advanced features require an additional one-time fee.
• Music.app is required for Marvis to function.
• Due to iOS restrictions, it's not possible to delete items from your library or playlists via Marvis.
• Background Images for Widgets.
‣ You can now choose your own background image for Widgets, and make them even more personal. The possibilities are endless.
‣ With the right trick, you can even make the widget background appear transparent. Tip in Marvis Settings > Widgets on how to achieve this.
‣ This was one of the most requested features for Marvis after the introduction of Widgets. We're happy to have implemented it before Christmas.
• Added support for Keyboard Shortcuts.
‣ Useful when connecting to a hardware keyboard to your iPhone and iPad.
‣ On your iPad, you can hold the command key on your keyboard to view a list of supported shortcuts.
• Added support for the AirPods Max icon for the AirPlay button.
‣ To make sure that you see the correct icon, please have the text 'AirPods Max' in the name.
• Added the ability to sort playlists by their description text.
‣ You can find this sorting under Smart Rules > Add Sort Rule.
‣ This is useful in cases where you'd like to have a custom sorting for your playlists but do not want to change the playlist's name.
‣ You can edit the description for the playlists that you've created on your own from the stock Music.app.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
We hope you enjoy the new Widget Background customization. We’d love to see your widget setup, so tweet it and mention us @marvis_music. Your setup could inspire other users as well.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope the upcoming year brings us all joy and peace.