iOS Universal Music
Looperverse is the ultimate loop recording and performance system for iOS! Continuously record up to 16 tracks worth of content, and immediately edit them. Inter App Audio and AudioBus support ensures that you can record any virtual instrument.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at [email protected]
Looperverse makes recording, editing, and customizing loops simple. The 16 track loop recorder includes sound-on-sound, overwrite, and next track modes. You can adjust track sends to the built-in delay and reverb effects, as well as adjusting pan, gain, mute, and solo in the mixer. Looperverse features advanced waveform editing, pitch shifting, time stretching, live reverse, extensive undo/redo, and time signature support.
Limitlessly modify your scenes and explore your phrases and riffs with Looperverse. Looperverse also supports Ableton Link, allowing you to lock tempo with Ableton Live or apps on other devices. AudioCopy support allows you to quickly publish music on SoundCloud, copy and paste from hundreds of compatible apps, and choose from millions of loops and sounds available in the Content Store.
- Advanced 16 track loop recorder
- Time stretching and pitch shifting for scenes, tracks, and segments
- Delay and reverb send effects
- Built in mixer with pan, gain, mute, and solo
- Advanced waveform editing
- Snap to grid or transient for extensive editing
- Advanced time signature support for every musical style
- Tap tempo
- Stem export for DAWs
- Reverse songs or musical segments in real time while recording or playing back
- Extensive undo/redo
- Audio trigger record
- Play scene with keyboard
- IAA, Audiobus and Ableton Link support
- MIDI and MIDI learn support
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste support
The app is integrated and enhanced with the Looperverse pedal, which provides 6 premium quality switches pre-mapped to undo, redo, clear, tap tempo, record, and playback. Each setting is fully customizable, so you can remap to their liking. It can be controlled from your iOS device and will work as a standalone pedal with any device that supports MIDI. Because the Looperverse pedal supports the Bluetooth (BTLE) MIDI standard, it’s compatible with virtually any software on any device. You can control Looperverse from external hardware and remap to your liking with MIDI and MIDI Learn support.
Check out some of our other apps! We have partnered with music legends including AKAI Professional to develop iMPC and iMPC Pro, allowing you to turn your iOS device into an MPC. For more information about the Looperverse pedal, please visit www.retronyms.com.
We're excited to share this update with you! If you have questions, email us at [email protected] If you’re enjoying the update, we’d love if you rate the app :)
* Metronome volume saves with the scene
* Name your .wav when saving a scene
* BPM now goes down to 20 for Ableton Link purposes (30 was the old limit)
* Simple iOS Files app support
* Build number is now displayed on the help screen
* Fixed clicks in mixdown
* Fixed instability when pasting audio in with AudioCopy
* ”Audio in Background" now shown as enabled and greyed out when it cannot be disabled (Ableton Link is on, InterApp is on, or AudioBus is on)
* Fixed bug where wrapped region of sound can lose sync
* Fixed bug where duplicated region started playback immediately
* Minor visual fixes
* CC82 with value 0 now turns off the metronome as expected
* Various other small bug fixes
iPad Specific Fixes:
* AudioPaste destination app dialog looks better
* Layout of MIDI learn overlays fixed for iPad Pro 10.5"
iPhone Specific Fixes:
* Fix crackling sound on some iPhones (models which don't have headphone jacks)
* Fixed keyboard covering up the save dialogs on some iPhone display sizes
* AudioPaste no longer dismisses before users can select destination app
* AudioPaste doesn't freeze the UI or distort the waveform after dismissal
* The toolbar is now scrollable during MIDI learn so that owners of smaller phones can learn all transport controls