iOS Universal Music
Realistic Choir simulator ranging from simple Chorus emulation to full ensemble Choir with 128 members.
Emo Chorus is a modulation effect used used to create a richer, thicker sound and add subtle movement. The effect roughly simulates the slight variations in pitch and timing that occur when multiple performers sing or play the same part.In contrast to most traditional chorus effect units Emo Chorus allows for astonishingly realistic big choirs with up to 128 voices !
Use live input from any source - Microphone, Guitar, Audiobus and Inter App Audio - or take a song from your iTunes library for processing.
• 128 voices chorus engine
• 20 factory chorus and flanger presets
• Unlimited user presets.
• Delay time up to 180ms.
• MIDI controllable parameter.
• Audiobus 3 compatible with state saving
• IAA compatible ( Auria, Cubasis, Garageband ).
• AudioUnit AUv3 with parameter automation.
• Integrated iTunes player.
- Crash on MIDI Learn fixed
- Bluetooth MIDI added