iOS Universal Music
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes, flangers and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Tape simulation (noise and warble).
• Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
• Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
• Sinewave and random dual LFO for flangers and other modulations.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Compatibility updates for modern iOS and larger iPads.