Nurse Skills: Medicine Management
iOS Universal Medical
Anxious about managing medicines? Worried you’ll make a mistake? This handy study solution is an essential guide for all nursing students, enabling you to understand the theory and practice of drug administration and facilitate your confidence and competence.
This essential guide explores the theory and practice of drug administration briefly and coherently, with ‘test your knowledge’ exercises and questions throughout to assess your learning. It also includes ‘words of wisdom’- tips from real life students from their own experiences. Ideal for carrying to clinical placements, Medicine Management Skills for Nurses is an essential guide to drugs and medicine administration.
Install the free version today and jump start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Premium version with a one-time in-app purchase that includes lifetime access to:
- Pocket sized for portability
- Clear, straightforward, and jargon-free
- Takes away the fear of drugs and medicines management, making it approachable, easy and fun
- Features tips and advice from real life nursing students
- Ties in with the NMC standards for pre-registration education and the Essential Skills Clusters
- Examples and questions based on real life nursing and healthcare examples
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.