Mac OS Utilities
Sometimes emojis just don’t cut it. Share your true feelings with GIFs.
Drag and drop GIFs from your menubar directly into iMessage, and collect your favorite GIFs from anywhere by dropping GIFs into your menubar.
It’s perfect for all those times you wanted to...
- Express just how much you love pizza.
- Annoy your friends with that one lyric you just can’t stop singing.
- Tell your crush that cuddling should be in your future.
Tenor GIF for Mac Features:
* Always send the perfect GIF and video responses to your best friends straight from your menubar!
* Browse through categories like reactions, music, trending and more.
* Search millions of GIFs and videos on Tenor for the perfect moment. You can also tap the emoji icon in the menu to search by your favorite emoji!
* See a GIF you like while browsing the web or receive a GIF from a friend? Drag/Drop the GIF to your Menubar to save for later. That means no saving to clunky desktop folders, and its instantly available from your toolbar
* Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Slack, Email, Telegram, Facebook, and Reddit
* Syncs with Tenor GIF Keyboard on your iPhone. Your GIF collections are instantly available on both your iPhone and Mac so your favorites GIFs are accessible everywhere
- Tenor GIF Keyboard has been optimized -- the app should now run more smoothly than ever.