Twitterrific: Tweet Your Way
Mac OS Social Networking
Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Added a new timeline tab named "My Tweets," new media playback controls with ability to save videos, bug fixes & performance improvements.
• New main timeline tab:
- "My Tweets" for quick access to your own recent tweets
• Save videos & animated GIFs from the media player:
- Open a video, right click on the popover > select "Save Video"
• New Custom App Icon: Stay Safe
• Improved display & playback of media in Twitterrific:
- New playback controls to easily scrub while watching videos
- Appearance of controls match the selected theme
• Improved thumbnail detection for tweets with Flickr links
• Alt-text character limit on media increased to 1000 to match Twitter
• Significant improvements to the internal database maintenance routines
• Image viewer will now display a higher resolution image when available
• Changed the Open Tweet shortcut from CMD-O to CMD-Shift-O for consistency with iOS
• Fixed timeline rendering issues
• Improvements to keep the reading position in sync
• Fixed a potential crash when loading non-Twitter thumbnail previews
• A user's tweets are now immediately removed from view when unfollowed
• Fixed a bug that could cause thumbnails on the timeline to go missing
• Mutes are no longer applied to users that have been banned or deleted
• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused tweets to appear with an incorrect size
• Fixed several unusual crashing bugs