Unabridged Dictionaries Hoepli
Mac OS Reference
The most authoritative Italian dictionaries:
• Hoepli Grand Russian-Italian by Julia Dobrovolskaja
• Aldo Gabrielli’s Hoepli Italian Dictionary
• Hoepli Unabridged English-Italian Dictionary of Fernando Picchi
• Hoepli Economics and Business Dictionary of Fernando Picchi
2-DAY TRIAL PERIOD - full dictionary content and app functionality available at no charge.
Now you can make sure the dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. The app allows you to experience the most advanced search, learning, translation features.
Choose for how long you want to use the dictionary: 1 month, 1 year or 5 years*
TRY SMART DICTIONARY ENGINE
• Full text search allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords, idioms and usage examples.
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
LEARN LANGUAGES WITH HOEPLI
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers to master your spoken language skills.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making dictionary a must-have for any language scholar of Russian, English
• English Irregular verbs’ table
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
• Search history
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The purchases for a limited time are not auto-renewable. No cancellation is allowed during an active purchased period.
The Publishing House Hoepli was founded in 1870 by Ulrico Hoepli (Tuttwil, Switzerland 1847 - Milan 1935). The publishing business has developed from the outset with particular attention to the technical and scientific fields. Currently operates in the handbooks, educational publishing, university and professional, information technology, business, legal codes and dictionaries.